Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where's Wendy???

*We interrupt the CPSIA Blog-casting for an important announcement*

Photobucket

Where has Wendy been?
Her chair has been empty for a few days now, so there is no one to chat with!!
Oh, hey, I'll let the cat out of the bag....
SHE HAD A BABY!!!
Meet, Autumn Rose Mento:



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

There is a story attached to this baby, but I will let Wendy share that with everyone at her discretion.
Autumn Rose is a sheer delight, a miracle of sorts and blessing to all who know Wendy.
Hee-hee... I have even nicknamed Autumn, "Baby Wento". <3
Congratulations, Tim & Wendy, on your beautiful suprise, bundle of joy!!!
Happy parenting!!!
:0)


4 comments:

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)