Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Pink Zebra & CPSIA KraftyMommaStyle

Photobucket

Photobucket

((Pardon the ghetto pillar behind me. Landlord has not completed the fix.))


I was interviewed today by none other than Jeff Ehling of our local ABC Channel 13 News.
Go see the broadcast HERE
Then go to the consumer blog HERE and post a comment. Jeff needs LOTS of comments!! Encourage him to investigate more and report more or even bump this up to 20/20 or Good Morning America!!!

DO IT!! Or else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)