Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas, New Years... Yada-Yada

*WOW*
Christmas totally snuck up on me and bit me in the butt!!
And now look at the time?? Is it really the 3rd of January 2009?? YALZA!!
And today, in this post, I PROMISE not to whine about ((CPSIA)). :0)
So, without further adieu, here is some of my Christmas Fashions!!
A Katy Tiger Christmas
Photobucket
Photobucket

A Christmas Quilt for a sweet friend

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I wish I had more pictures, but it seems I was so busy sewing and handing off to the gift givers, I never even thought of it. Just seeing the Mom's and their happy faces as they trot out to the car with the handmade goods tucked under their arms.
HERE'S A GREAT CHRISTMAS DAY STORY!!
So, Mom gets home about midnite on Christmas Eve... Crawls into bed to get some sleep. Mom hears the jingle of Santas reindeer in the neighborhood and sleeps with a smile.
Morning comes. The small ones wake up and creep into the living room to see if Santa left more than coal in their stockings.
Little Girls 7 & 9 are overcome with pleasure that Santa had indeed left them something fantastic!! New bicycles!!
The go through their stockings and smile and giggle as they KNEW mom would NEVER buy them *fake nails*. :0)
#7 gets that "look" on her face and says, "I don't feel very good". Rolls around on the floor under a blanket for about 1/2 an hour and then runs to the bathroom.
Yup. Lins barfed on Christmas Morning.... From sheer excitement and shock to see 2 new bicycles under the tree from dear 'ole Santa.
Whatta great guy he is!! ((WINK))

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)