Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Celebrate Pink Zebra Month!!

At the Pink Zebra this month, we are celebrating everything pink & zebra (with a little pink cheetah thrown in). I did a little display yesterday and chose some really sweet items. The center of the display is our new in store mascot, Pink Zebra Zoe. She was originally made to display necklaces, earrings and bracelets, but I addes some bows and baby bands to her hairdo. She was donated to us by Serendipity in Katy. Another cute little house filled with handmade gifts and stuff.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After digging up the pink & zebra, it dawned on me that Valentine's Day is right around the corner!! Oh no!!! Take a look at the pathetic attempt to focus on Valentine's Day....

Photobucket
Photobucket

Guess I better get sewin'!!!

2 comments:

  1. I still think it all looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trevor...it's Kristin Haas. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, and I'm glad you enjoy reading it. I'll bookmark your blog so i can keep up with you and your busy life. See you this weekend at the shower :)

    ReplyDelete

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)