Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sneaky Peeeeek :0)

So cool!! 
The three girls I am making Katy Taylor overalls for all are on the Golf Team, so I had to come up with something unique and totally theirs. I'll share the pictures. I hope you love them!!!!
The golf club..... (I love the little patch of grass. Hee hee)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the hole, complete with little flag!! On the bottom of one leg.
Photobucket

Taylor High School Overalls need to be ordered by Friday, September 16, 2011. That is NEXT Friday!!! Utilize the DEPOSIT TOOL on my website to ensure your spot in my line up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)