Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Reminder!!

Tomorrow is the very last day to get me your overalls if you need them done for Cinco Ranch!! I just went and got some delicious sparklie MAROON fabric!! 
Can't wait to share with you!!
I have some more Taylor overalls on my sewing machine right now, just about finished. The pictures will be ready sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday!! 
Today is Katy High Schools Homecoming... Think they will win the football game???
I hope this day is finding you well. It is Friday already!! WOOT!! Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)