Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photobucket

I won't lie. I am addicted to playing Island Paradise, a Facebook game. I have been playing this game for a little over a year and have almost reached level 100.
I really enjoy the creativeness the island gives me. I have really enjoyed the friends I have made who play the game as well.
But here is my real confession.... I am giving up most aspects of the game for a while. It is time consuming, so I will be planting long term crops, so I only have to stop in every few days. I am slowly weaning myself away... Bye-bye little island in Paradise!! I promise to stop in on occasion to pat my cows on the head, park myself at the tiki bar for a Lingonberry Cosmo, order up some Bean Salsa Burritos and then kick back on my lawn chair on Shark Bite Beach.
It is true, that when you close one door (or leave it cracked open a bit...) another will open, and that opening will be the sewing door. I NEED to get back into my swing instead of being parked here on my pc.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Have a happy day in YOUR paradise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)