Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Homecoming Mums

Just thought I would share a few places to get your Homecoming Mums this year, since I do not make them.... although, maybe I should?? Maybe when the girls get into High School. Hmmmmm, but the overalls take up most of my time (my poor laundry and dirty kitchen, LOL)
Be sure to check out my latest post about Diane Parker, a local Mum Maker:
Diane Parker




Don't forget to order your Homecoming Overalls soon!!! Space is becoming limited and I really do not want you to miss out!!
You are welcome to email me here KraftyMommas@aol.com to reserve a spot... A deposit will secure your pair!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)