Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

7 Lakes Homecoming Overalls Orders




Photobucket

I have 8 7 openings for 7 Lakes Custom Appliqued Overalls for Homecoming 2011. Friday, October 14, 2011 is the very last day to order!!
Secure your spot now by placing an on line deposit HERE
Don't forget, you need to supply the overalls to be decorated!!
Email me HERE to set up a consultation so your child can design her own.
Can't wait to meet ya!!  ;0)



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)