Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sneak Peak






Doing some MAJOR overhauling at 5714 First Street.
The magic of paint!!! Got a couple walls started and did a little rearranging. Things are really coming together. And thanks to the love of everything BOUTIQUE, my bud Lisa, has been putting in the hours there too. We have painted and arranged, and arranged, and arranged... LOL
I won't even tell you (yet) about all her sweet hubby has done. Nope. Not yet!!
Bute here's a few pics of the *not quite finished* PInk Zebra Boutique workings
for the day!!
!
One last wall to paint lavendar, then we can do some fun stuff on the walls!!!

1 comment:

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)