Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Pity Party

I logged on last night and decided to change up the colors on my blog. You likey?? Or was the green better? I think the pink is cheery.
Beware, now that I have figured out how simple it is to change it.... *wink* it may be different every day!!!! :0)
Oh, yea, the Pity Party.
If you look to the faaaar right>>>>>
you will notice some banners to click and go visit some of my favorite places
In that mix of banners is a FOLLOWERS list.
I have 2.
POO!!!
I have FEEDJIT and I know I have more than 2 people who have me bookmarked... Direct links... Heh-heh
Be my friend.
Follow me..
*whine*
*whine*
KraftyMe

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)