Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pick A Dilly Craft Show Tomorrow!!

Just a Reminder!!!

“PICK-A-DILLY”

St. Peter’s United Methodist Women’s Craft Fair

Located at

20775 Kingsland Blvd.
Just across the street from Taylor High School, here in Katy.
I will be hosting The Pink Zebra Boutique booth outside, while Lisa of Knot Your Average Bow, will be inside.
All you locals should come on down and give us a shout!!! There will be lots of Holiday items.... A GREAT time to start your Christmas shopping while finding cute things for Halloween (just around the corner!!) and Thanksgiving too!!!
I plan on having a large selection of items for sale, collected from my designers across the nation, in the Pink Zebra.
If you need directions, call me at 832-245-1119.
The hours are 9 to 4!!
I hope to see you there!!!
:0) Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)