Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I feel like putting a busy signal, like on a phone, on my blog. LOL I keep trying to blog pretty regularly, but I get so busy with life sometimes, I forget.
I can say with a chuckle (cuz a lot of you KNOW me) that I have been so busy for the past few weeks, that I am sooooooooooooo DISORGANIZED I can't even confront cleaning my studio.
Here are my excuses for having such a messy area:
*The Craft Show (My one-man-band, LOL)
*Last minute rush orders
*Orthopedic appointments (2-3 hours?? OMG!!)
*My phone ringing off the hook
*My son's bicycle accident
*Babin's
*Sleep??
and last but NOT least,
*A cold. Rats.
So, I'll leave you with a few pictures of the past few days including a couple of my show set up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I managed to get a pic of the girls together on a pumpkin....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




A couple of Katy Tiger denim shirts for some little bitty twins whose Daddy is a basketball coach at Katy High School....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Some Armadillo Overalls for a couple of awesome first grade Teachers at Sundown Elementary to wear on a field trip to Dewberry Farm!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Have a great night!! I am settling in to watch me some Survivor!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)