Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Got a Facelift

Not me you sillies!!! (But don't I wish!! LOL)
The Pink Zebra Boutique!!!
Lisa & Eric of Knot Your Average Bow came in this past weekend and PAINTED the outside of the shop, a BEAUTIMOUS off-white with black trim.
Not only that, but they dug up weeds and brought in the most perfect plants and flowers.
Be sure to notice the FANTASTIC handmade wreath on the front door!!! Again, Lisa.
Bless them, from the bottom of my heart!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just in time for The Rice Harvest Festival next weekend!!! Yipee!!
If you come in town for the festival, stop by to say hi!!!

4 comments:

  1. This looks adorable! I don't think I've seen your boutique before (I'm still getting familiar with Katy) but I'll definitely have to check it out this weekend at the RH Festival.

    P.S. LOVE the Name Game denim jacket-- the girls I teach would go crazy over that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely fabulous!!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)