Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Of Halloween Past

As I have told you before, Halloween is most favorite Holiday ever!! I sure wish my scanner would perform for me, as I could share some of my pictures of Halloween past and some of my most prized Halloween costumes. Including: a Rat (complete with a top hat and red bow around the tail), a penguin (with orange swim fins!! LOL) and a Jester!!
Oh well, I can bore you with pictures from the last two Halloweens!! First, my most extravagent costumes for the girls and I, Pirates. I went all out and had such fun creating the personas when sewing and then getting together all the accessories. Including loot bags with pirate monies!! I even won the top prize at Babin's for best costume.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My son was a Monster Drink can!!! When he asked to be a can of drink, at first I was stumped.... But then I realized that with fabric and spray adhesive, I could make just about anything!!!!

Last year, I strove to better my chances of winning again at Babin's by becoming a Chicken for a day!!! LOL It was HOT as an oven, but well worth it. Just to see the looks on peoples' faces as I drove around with my feathers flapping in the breeze, lol. :0)
I did win!! I outted the Joker!! LOL
This year, at Babin's, "It's ON" as Robby tells me. I have to come up with something BIGGER and BETTER than last years costumes... I have the idea, but I don't think it will beat his this year. Robby will be the Penguin from the latest Batman movie. He is a total shoe in!! And my fiercest competetor. LOL He is working to beat me and I am working to beat him. It is fun to be competetive!!! Go Robby!! And go me!!

Oh, yea, last years Chicken costume!!! And the girls wanted to be Dracula..... No imagination there, but they loved it!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Go ahead, laugh!! I do every time I see the silly me!!!
:0)

2 comments:

  1. You are so AMAZING!!! I am in love with those little wrenches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are all adorable, and Trevor, your talent always amazes me.
    Debbie B.

    ReplyDelete

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)