Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

PZB Stuff

Since I spend an inordinate amount of time at The Pink Zebra Boutique shop, I thought a little sharing was needed. Just so you can get an idea of what I look at all day every day. LOL
When I moved in, in June of this year, I only had 3 days to move out of my old place, so there was no time for painting the walls. Only time to set up shop and get as organized as possible so that shopping could happen.
Over the course of the last month, I managed to paint one of the 2 large rooms (With some help from Stacy Jacobs, our resident paint artist, SJacobs Design) and move all the baby/infant stuff over to that room, and integrate all the accessories into the other room near the clothing.
The original paint (still in the other large room) is a baby-poop-gold-yellow-brown color that is so drab, no clothing item could make it pretty.
Stacy and I first attacked the wall facing South and made it a pretty light pink. The East wall became rolling green hills, baby blue sky perfect for flying a kite and then we added some white picket fence. (The crib covers some of that cool fence, poo)
Yesterday, I was able paint the North wall to continue the rolling hills and sky.
I keep on arranging and rearranging the furniture. I am so anal. I just want it to be perfect. One day, I may be satisfied. :0)
Anyhow, the shop is fun and easy to shop in. Our sales are getting bigger and bigger every week. That's such GREAT news!!!! I even have FIVE pairs of Katy Taylor High School Homecoming overalls ordered!! Yay me!! (Lots of work, me...!!)
Anyhow, here are a bunch of pictures I snapped before we left today, mostly of the baby area, where the paint is new.
I made my first goal: To have the one room painted and looking like a Pink Zebra Boutique SHOULD look like before September 1. I now have 5 pair overalls and a craft show to prepare for. My next goal is Room #2, also the bigger of the 2, painted by Christmas. We'll see.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

C'mon down and visit sometime.... The kids start school on Monday and I *may* get bored and need some company!!!
Trevor



Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)