Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just an *inch* ... or two

How ya been? We have been busy every day!! Getting ready for school to start, fixing up the shop, painting and also getting ready for our first craft show at Katy High School next month!!!
Yesterday, the girls got haircuts for school. Very brave young ladies, I might add. Thing is, I only pictures of Lindseys cut.... and even those are not the *finished* product. But I'll give you an idea of her new doo with these pictures!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lauren had lots taken off too. A couple inches off the back and lots of layers added. After I straightened her hair, she looks a bit like Hannah Montana!! *chuckle*
I'll show you hers when I get some pretty pics.
I have some more blogging to do!!!


School countdown: 36 hours and 41 mins til the bell rings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)