Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Little Behind.....

..... Cuz thats all I got!!! :0)
I took some pictures, because I like to post a picture or 2 every time I blog. WELLLLLL.... I had a senior moment and left the cord that attaches to my camera to load the pictures to my PC. See where I am going with this?
Saturday was spent in the shop sweating my butt off trying to get a coulpe of customs done. Saturday night I cut a pile of Kimono Booties to sew... Worked at Babins on Sunday.
Monday I made booties. Many, many booties. You see, I am preparing (yes, planning ahead and preparing!!) for a craft show at Katy High School on September 6th & 7th. I need to have lots and lots of small affordable things to sell. My Kimono Booties and Onesies are my best sellers right now, so that is what I am concentrating on!!
Here are a few of the booties I made......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




You can find them HERE if you want to buy some!!

Happy Krafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)