Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Tiniest Katy Tiger Fan!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Shyloh, a five month old Katy Tiger fan!! 
Photobucket
She is sewwww cute! Her Mommy asked me to make her some "overalls" that she can wear to all the Tiger Football games. Here is how they turned out!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am happy to take custom SPIRIT orders for ANY team/mascot. Feel free to EMAIL me with any questions!!
Have a happy Saturday. I need to return to my sewing machine. I am making a slew of 7 Lakes overalls right now.
:0) Trevor

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!!! Shyloh is such a cutie! I really love how the overalls are a skirt with a ruffle. Eek! You are so creative and talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)