Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

7 Lakes Homecoming Overalls 2012

Drum roll please....
The first Homecoming of the KISD season has come (and gone now, LOL)
7 Lakes had their 2012 Homecoming Football game last night and tonight is the dance.
This year I had the pleasure of meeting some of the greatest MOMS and girls ever!! They challenged me with some custom graphics and I was able to exceed their expectations!! I had a lot of fun designing these... LOTS of sewing and details!! Thank you girls!
Here are a LOT of pictures of the Homecoming Overalls I made for some of the girls. (I am awaiting some pictures from some of the moms of their girls and I will post them as soon as I get them)
Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:) Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)