Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Classic Katy Tigers, Always in Style!!

Just finished some overalls for Miss Holly, am eighth grader at Katy Junior High! She is in band, plays the flute and is ready to show off her school spirit!!! Woot!! Go Tigers!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Katy's Homecoming is Friday, October 12, so I will be taking orders until the 28th of September. Get your appointment set now..
Schedule Appointment
(You have to supply the overalls)
Have a happy day!!! I have more sewing to do..... I'll be sharing more overalls in a couple days!
:0) Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)