Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Where to Buy OVERALLS for Homecoming 2012

In a panic to find some overalls for Homecoming??? Well you found me, and I can decorate your overalls, but you need to buy the blank ones first!!
I have been sending everyone to OverallsWarehouse.com to buy this year and they are running out, so I had to look in more places.
I found THIS PLACE that has Liberty overalls in youth sizes in stock and at a great price. These will work great for the girls who would wear a womens medium and smaller.
Here is my "size chart" recommendations:
Wo's medium = Youth 18 or 20 (5'6" & taller, 125 lbs+)
Wo's small = Youth 16 (5'4" 105-120lbs)
Wo's extra small = Youth 14 (5'2" -5'3" up to 105 lbs)
These are all estimations. Overalls all run a little big and I usually take in the leg width a bit as well as take up the length.
Happy Saturday!!! And happy Homecoming!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)