Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Faith West Senior Homecoming Overalls!!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Designing these overalls was so much fun!!! 
Since seniors in High School get to have their mums created in white and gold, I thought it would be sooooo cooool to design the overalls to match the mum!!! Show off the fact you are a senior and get the notoriety of wearing the GOLD and WHITE!!
I got to think outside my "normal" box (which by no means normal at all) and use fabrics not normally used for applique. For the Eagle, I used fabric designed for BATHING SUITS and DANCE COSTUMES!! I love the way it turned out and I encourage anyone who wants special overalls for their Senior year to order them this way.
Enjoy the pictures!! And thanks for stopping by!!
:0)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Keep checking back.... I have several more pairs of overalls hanging off my sewing machine!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them! That eagle is amazing! Of course, I love all of your stuff. =)

    ReplyDelete

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)