Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Few of my Favorite things!!

I had the opportunity to completely freehand design a quilt for a friend of mine at Babin's who is eight months pregnant. A mutual friend of ours asked me to design a One of A Kind Noah's Ark quilt. So I did.
No patterns, no templates, no stealing off the internet and printing.
I have to say, I think it one of my finest pieces of art. I won't tell you how long it took, or my marathon sewing expedition... LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is another I whipped up for the Bar Manager at Babin's:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Not quite as *Krafty*, but still OOAK and my own design.

How about this cute little denim jacket?? I call it a "Name Game Denim Jacket"



Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, thats it for now.... I am working on my Hoilday and Christmas line of baby Onesies and matching separates. Anyone have a favorite they would like to see?? Any ideas?? What is your favorite Christmas item?? Christmas trees? Snow? Presents?
Keep checking back for a few more pictures soon!!!

Shop KMB here

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL quilt Trevor! Great job!!!! I bet the receiver is lovin' it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love LOve the quilts and the jean jacket! I will be coming in soon, Lexie's birthday is next month.

    Oh an I have the pictures of her Texans outfit, and have had so many great comments about it.

    ReplyDelete

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)