Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to Work

I am going to start this blogging session with an apology...... Going to anyone who is waiting for a custom item, from me. I have been stressed, completely behind schedule, unable to face the Post Office, behind and I think, recovering from Post Traumatic Stress. Since the hurricane and all the coverage.... all the loss on Bolliver Penn (my DH works there, so I know way too much) the loss of lives (and no bodies to account for them)..... I have just *not been myself*. No concentration, ADD. Only yesterday did I wake up and do things normal (well, normal for me). And I realized I needed to get my poop in a group and get my life back in some semblance of order and make good (or better) on my promises.
I have several boxes packed and sitting by the door awaiting the PO tonight. Gonna go and use the kiosk. No crowds, no kids, no waiting. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Oh, and the boxes are heavier than what you are expecting..... *OOPSIE* Guilt got to me, so there is a bit more in your order... :0)

OK.... Real life now......work, work, work. LOL
I am working on a project right now thats fun and whimsical, so I may try to post a pic tonight after, eck-hem, Dancing with the Stars. I know, geezzzzz, but I am obsessed. I want to take Ballroom Dancing lessons now. Like I really have time for that!!!
Thanks for your patience. Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)