Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Paint... Ahhhh, Glorious Paint!!

I finished the High Chair. Well, it is not quite a normal high chair, as it is missing the tray. So I guess it could now be called a Kid's Dining table Chair?? It pulls right up to the table, but it is built for a small bootie, like a 2 years olds, LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am REALLY happy with the design, the colors and everything. Although, when I went to seal it, I bought VARNISH. Ewwwww. Wrong product, kinda. After it dried, it made everything slightly opaque, so I had to sand the entire thing with the lightest paper available and reseal it with LAQUER. UGH. Whatta mess. I wish the cans (or the salespeople) would be more informative. It could have been an ugly mess that could not have been fixed without stripping the entire project and starting from scratch. I did waste $5 on the varnish however....
So, now I am looking for a new project to paint. Any suggestions? Any requests? How about a theme? Whatchya got? I need some fresh ideas. Anyone have a room decor to match??


Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)