Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Cinco Ranch Homecoming Friday!!

Today is Cinco Ranch High School's Homecoming.... Hoping they win their football game tonight!!
Next week is Taylor Highs Homecoming and the last week of my sewing for 2012. Sad, but I am looking forward to cooking dinner again and resuming my "real" job of working at Babin's Seafood House. I miss my peeps and the excercise. LOL Getting a little thick around the middle.... :/
Here are the pictures of my new friend Alyssa and her beloved overalls!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
TGIF!!!!
:0) Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)