Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Taylor Homecoming Overalls 2012

The end of Homecoming Season for me has come to a close. I have made more than double the overalls I made in 2011!! Woot!! Thanks to all of you who I met this year... It was a fabulous season and I met some absolutely awesome Moms and girls!!!
I would also like to say thank you to the girls who challenged me with custom graphics and to those who added a splash of (non school) color as it made their overalls lots of fun to create!!
Here are the last of the Homecoming pictures of 2012.... I will post some Halloween pictures tomorrow. Ummm.... More overalls!! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(0: Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)