Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cinco Ranch Cougars Sneak into the Lineup

I love the simplicity of the paw print on the Cinco Ranch overalls. 
I made these for Sidney.... I love how the Adrenaline Cheer Logo came out!! I can do anything!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stay tuned!! One last pair of Cinco burnin' through my machine and then next week I'll be featuring Taylor Mustangs!!
After that... Um, NOTHING!! Y'all need to start ordering some denim jackets so I have something to keep me busy!!
:0) 
Happy Day... Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)