Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

HOMECOMING ORDERS

I am so flattered by all of the Homecoming Overalls orders I have received this season!! Thank you!! However, I am currently completely booked, except for 2 more Taylor Mustangs. (Or Homecoming date November 2, 2012 or later.) I am have many orders to complete and want to be sure everyone gets the best product. Please keep this in mind if you are making an appointment via the calender I have set up for appointments!! If you have any questions, feel free to email me HERE
Thanks again!!
:0) Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)