Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Friday, February 6, 2009

*SHEW* It has been a busy week!!

I just realized it has been nearly a week since I have sat down with enough time to actually blog!! That is a long time for y'all to keep checking in and I feel like I have let you down.
[My apologies]
So, what has kept me so busy? Closing up the Pink Zebra, working at Babin's and fighting this darn head cold, that's what!
Monday, my friend Heather (the Master Packer!!) and her Hubs came to my rescue and helped me organized enough to get a HUGE load of stuff moved from the shop to my garage. Heather is quite meticulous (she SAYS shes not OCD, but whatever!!) at packing and I am so thankful to have had her help. If not for her, I would probably STILL be there trying to figure it out. LOL David, her Hubs, packed most of the heavy, large furniture into his pick up.
Tuesday, Stacy of SJacobs Designs met me and we jammed her Isuzu and my Isuzu full of most everything else. Her two-year-old, Ashton, kept me moving and grooving. I swear he is the cutest thing alive! I love making that kid giggle!!
Long story short. It took 3 days and the help of 3 AWESOME friends, but the shop was finally empty and ready to vacate on Wednesday 1:00 PM.
My cute little place looks so empty and lonesome without all its displays and cute little Boutique clothing.
RIP Pink Zebra
January 27, 2007 - January 31, 2009



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Trevor,

    FYI...I am so not OCD...unlike you and my husband, I cannont physically make myself pack things in black trashbags (other than trash)...lol. Plus, I don't require medication yet....lmao! I am glad that the biggest part is done for you as far as getting out of the shop. We were glad to help. I wish I could have done more, but you know how the life of a mom is... Your shop was so precious. You did such a great job with it. It is a shame that you had to shut down, but I do believe that you were made to do this, and that God has big plans for you in the future...you just wait and see! :) Your work is phenominal! I am so glad that I ran into you...what a small world it is! I look forward to rekindeling that old (really old) friendship, now that I found you! :) Talk to ya/ see ya soon!

    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)