Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome LAKYN!!!! ((and a contest too!!))

Welcome to the world, Miss Lakyn!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lakyn and her Mommy Megan made their first outing today, and their first stop was at the Pink Zebra Boutique!!! :0) Lakyn is all of 3 days old!!!!
Ahhhhhhhh..... Babies..... the smell.... the warm..... All you Mommies know the sensation of a brand new baby!!!
Thank you, Megan, for letting me open up that contraption of a carseat and get Lakyn out to hold and kiss!!!
Lakyn is gonna be my PZB Baby Model!! And a darned CA-UTE one at that!! That is, when she gets big enough to wear it, LOL I think she may float in my smallest designs right now. Hmmmmm... Maybe next month?? Something for Valentine's Day??
Speaking of which, I need get designing on that. I am always a day late and a dollar short for V-Day. I need to hear from you, the consumers, the Mom's, what you would like to see this coming V-Day. Y'all have about a month to get me some ideas. I have to start BEFORE Christmas. LOL
Let's make this interesting......
Whomever gives me the best idea I can actually DO, will win one free set of that design for their little one (up to 2T).
So, ladies, Mom's, Grammas..... GET designing!!!!
:0) Trevor

2 comments:

  1. Here's my idea for the valentine's day outfit. twirl skirt using red, hot pink, black & white damask, zebra, polka dots and all kids of fun fabrics like that. with it a shirt with a huge chenille heart that is appliqued on, maybe some smaller appliqued hearts in the fabric used for the twirl skirt and a grosgrain bow sewed on with a rhinestone in the middle and rhinestones around the neck line and wrist. just an idea...kate would look soooo lovely!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy you know my heart just melted into a huge puddle on the floor...right?

    i will have to think about ideas for v-day. something that would look great on my niece. ;) lu is too big for 2T.

    ReplyDelete

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)