Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Closer *IT* Gets

The closer Christmas gets, the less blogging I will be doing.
Ho Humm.
Nothing but fabric scraps and thread to share with you anyhow.
I am still up to my ears in customs (but thats, uh-huh, uh-huh, the way I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh) But loving every minute of them.
Kids are out of school now for the Thanksgiving Holiday, until Monday. Five days of uninterrupted yelling. LOL No, wait, make that ignoring? Re-directing?
I need to get out of the house with my camera and get some pictures. I miss nature.
:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)