Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE Today!!


Photobucket
Today we, as a country, will decide who will be our next Presidential Leader.
Either way, this election is going to be history making news.
On one hand, we could have a black president in the White House..... A long way from slavery!!
Or, a Female Vice President will be helping to make our country run smoothly.
Wow!! A woman in the hot seat!!
Every vote counts today..... Don't sit back and think that your vote won't count. If you feel strongly, one way or the other, get your butt in line and cast your ballot. I don't wanna hear whining if your choice does not win and you did not vote. :0)


Photobucket
I'll be glad when all these political bashing ads are gone from my TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)