Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Got Love


Photobucket
I got LOVED!!!
By the WONDERFUL and INSPIRING Jennifer, of Jaybird Designs.
Thank you so much!! You made my day!!!
:0)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules of the Award:

1. Must display award.

2. Must link back to the person who gave it.

3. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the bloggity love onto.

4. Let them know they have been chosen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And I love.....

1. Designer X

2. Amy

3. Goosie Girl

4. Jenifer

5. Dawn

6. Roni

7. Adrienne



No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)