Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Oak Ridge Fighting Eagles Homecoming overalls

How 'bout them Eagles???
100_8520
I had the pleasure of meeting Tori and her Mom and designing a really cool set of duds for her to wear to Homecoming. Tori is the sweetest of sweethearts and loved the design. As you will see, she is very active does just about everything you can imagine!! 
Have a great time at Homecoming, Tori!!! And thank you for choosing me to create your one-of-a-kind overalls!!

100_8534

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Have a happy day!!
:0) Trevor
Schedule Appointment

1 comment:

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)