Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

KraftyMommas Homecoming Overalls 2012

How to order 2012 Homecoming overalls from KraftyMommas
Here is how it works: You supply the overalls (to ensure fit, as teens can be picky)
We will meet and go over the details
Cost is $165 for the bib, and 2 other places (usually the right leg and buttocks area) I have a price list I can email for all the other details; ie Cross Country applique, Swimming applique.
Deposit of 50% the total cost when the overalls change hands.
It takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete the overalls this time of year. I want to ensure I have enough time to make sure your overalls are absolutely perfect!!!!
I just updated my website to make it easier for you to secure your slot for the 2011 Homecoming season. Listed is a $25 non-refundable DEPOSIT that will be applied to the final purchase price of your artwork. That way you can secure your slot and then we can meet at your convenience!!
WEBSITE
Schedule Appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)