Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Have I Got a DEAL For you!!

Want Handmade Boutique? Want to help a single MOM in need for Christmas?? Want to give the best gift ever??
Well, then, you need to hop on over to Goosie Girl For Good Auction! 
Here is the LINK
Thank you to all the GENEROUS Designers for helping Goosie by donating the goods being auctioned, and a special Thank YOU to Goosie for making this charity act her mission!!! XOXO


Photobucket

...and here is a sampling of what is up for grabs at BELOW sellers retail prices!! ((Get your bids in quick, LOTS of items have already been purchased using the BUY IT NOW!!))


Photobucket
BUY IT!!
Photobucket
BUY IT!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!
Photobucket
Photobucket
BUY IT!!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!
Photobucket
BUY IT!!!

Photobucket
BUY IT


Photobucket
BUY IT!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!

Photobucket
BUY IT!!

Photobucket
BUY IT

This is the story behind the Charity Auction and sale:

For sponsors/donation providers/promoters to share & come together to promote this shopportunity for good!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has come to my attention that I personally know someone who is in danger of becoming evicted from her apartment during the holidays.
Can you imagine anything more awful for this single mom & her 1st grade aged daughter?
Those of you that know me will understand WHY I could NOT let this happen on my watch.
So, I am organizing a charity sale/auction on my facebook page for next week.

Why am I contacting you?

I am organizing a charity auction/sale through my business (Goosie Girl)
All proceeds will be donated to this woman & her child to go towards her rent & utilities.
I would NOT be doing this if help was not desperately needed for this family.
~Goosie


No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)