Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

7 Lakes Homecoming Overalls Orders Update!

***UPDATE: Since there are so many people STILL needing 7 Lakes Overalls, I am keeping my order line open until Monday the 17th at midnight!! I have 4 openings left. PLEASE email me or place your deposit HERE


Ladies, we are getting down to the wire. Only 3 days left to place your order for 7 Lakes Homecoming overalls



Photobucket


I have six, five,  four openings left for your custom heirloom quality overalls.  You are welcome to reserve a spot in my line up HERE with a $25 paypal deposit. I will apply the deposit to your final cost. REMEMBER: I need your overalls no later than this coming Monday, October 17, 2011. We need to consult and DESIGN the overalls in a short meeting. Each pair I try to make different than the others in the group. Fabric choices, personalization. Anything can be done. These overalls are a statement of the child and are personal. They are made to LAST for all 4 years of High School and beyond. You will NOT have to invest in another pair, as I do not use any paint that will be sticky or crack. I STITCH around all raw edges of fabric so they will not peel or fray. You definitely get your money's worth here.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to meeting you!! 
:0) Trevor





Photobucket


Photobucket

PS After browsing the internet last night and stumbling on some pictures, I had to be reminded that "Imitation is the finest form of Flattery" Thanks, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)