Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

How to order custom made homecoming overalls

Do you love what you see?
Don't have time to tackle this burden yourself?
Grab some overalls and contact me HERE
We will set up a time and I'll bring over my books to browse through and together we will design some well made and professionally sewn overalls.
Gone are the days of painted overalls. They peel and crack and sick together after hanging in the closet. Gone are the homemade patches and iron ons. They never stay on, nor do they pop like something applied with needle and thread.
My overalls are made last through the entire 4 years of homecoming. A great investment! And you don't have to worry about making a new pair every year.
I offer so many graphics, at a reasonable price, and I will also custom make one just for you if need be! I'm creative like that!
September is going to be super busy this year as every Friday is a homecoming for someone, so I will be limited on how many pair I can make for each school. I recommend ordering ASAP C:
Locally, overalls have been purchased at the following places:
JC Penney (junior department! Woot! And they are marked down to $33! Double woot!)
Bass pro in Katy mills (men's sizes)
Tractor supply, in front if the Merrill Center (also men's sizes)
I need at least 2 weeks to complete your overalls..so.... THE LAST DAY TO ORDER OVERALLS IS LISTED HERE:
*MRHS AUGUST 29
*KATY SEPTEMBER 12
*TAYLOR SEPTEMBER 19
*CRHS SEPTEMBER 26
*7 LAKES OCTOBER 3
*TOMPKINS OCTOBER 3
Have a happy day!
C: Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)