Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Homecoming Overalls That Stand Out In A Crowd!

You know you want 'em, but don't know where to start? That's o.k., I got this!!
I've been designing overalls for over 10 years now and I have made some really cool outside the box appliques for many. From band to cross country, or a pretty cross to FFA, art to cheerleading,  I can custom design your appliques.  Here is a sampling of some of my favorites! Wait. More than a sample. You'll need to grab some popcorn for this viewing! Lol
:D Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)