Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Monday, August 19, 2013

7th Grade Cheerleader Spirit Stick

My youngest made the cheer team for the upcoming school year! I am the proudest Mom ever.... And about to be THAT CHEER MOM. Who would have guessed... Right? Well, i put my kraftyness to work and made the spirit stick for those 7th graders!
First a look at my cheer princess...


Ok, now the stick.... Lol
First i put a little love in it.... Every girls name, and the coachrstooo, all attached to a jingle bell. Stuffed them into the stick. When you shake it, all the bells jingle. And when a girl gets awarded the sick, they can shake it and know that the whole team us always behind her. Teamwork!


Then i went to town, over the top, decorated until my fingers were covered in hot glue, paint and glitter!





I am happy with outcome. Kinda reminds me of a homecoming mum.
I have school spirit, how about you!
LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS!
C: Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)