Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Jacket

The Katy Tigers are looking pretty good again this year!! Going to State? I hope so!!!
I made this little set for Jessa. Gona be a little chilly this weekend and I wanted her to be warm. The set includes a Custom Katy Tiger Denim Jacket which includes the Mascot in silver/black shimmer. A red Punk it UP denim tutu that she can also wear for Christmas and Valentine's Day and red/white striped leg warmers. Mom has promised me some pictures from the game!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)