Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Friday, June 26, 2009

GO!! Red Team


Photobucket


Tomorrow is one of Babin's biannual All Staff Meetings. The theme is Luau or Hawiian... Beach. Ummmm, my personal favorite. Right? I am on Bruce's team, again. I can't remember having any other team captain, it's been that many times Bruce has chosen me. :0)
Our team color is red. We are wearing red shirts... The team poster I made this time is actually an upcylcled apron from B's that I did a little applique and paint on.
I will *try* to remember to take my camera with me this time so I can share the fun and learning experience we have!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)