Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where Ya Been??

Hey, where has Krafty been?
I have been fighting some health issues. Of all things, my heart. I was having that "beating in my chest" feeling or fluttering. It was all the time, not just once in a while and I was exhasted. So I finally owned up and drug myself to see the doctor. After several tests, including a way cool ultra sound of my heart, I found out that I have high cholesterol, a bacterial infection somewhere in my body and my heart is just fine and healthy. Since I have been on the antibiotics, the fluttering has gone away and I am finally beginning to feel like me. I also took a mini vacation from all my stresses (doctors orders) and did nothing but clean house and paint. My stress relievers.
Thanks, everyone for the emails wondering what is up. I did not get any of them until yesterday because I did not turn on my pc for almost a week. It was actually kinda nice.
:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)