Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

2018 Homecoming Schedule for KISD

Hey there! I know summer is just starting, but that's when I start getting ready for the new year. Football season! And homecoming! Homecoming is right around the corner.... And I'm here to help you plan for your girls perfect homecoming.
Below is the scheduled dates for KISD homecomings. Keep in mind if you order from me, I need a minimum of  3 weeks to complete your overalls. When things get crazy here it can take longer.
I hope to hear from you soon!


:0) Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)