Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm at capacity!

Hi friends and new friends! Thank you for recommending my custom overalls service!! I am now at capacity and no longer taking orders for the 2014 season!! If you have contacted me already, you are safe and I will get your overall order.... No more new orders will be accepted. I have never had to do this before! I'm d so excited to announce that this has been the most successful year for me, ever. And I am so thankful I can provide this milestone product for your girls!! I love meeting you and your girls, and making these overalls special for all of you. Thank you!! <3 Trevor
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)