Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Ya Been??

I've been busy and lazy... Yes, at the same time. I have to say, FACEBOOK has been eating my time!! So, I decided to get krafty and make some new things. Just listed on my website (just in time for some Valentine's Day fun) a few Onesies and a NEW First Birthday outfit for girls!

Birthday Girl!!

Photobucket

Baseball Fans!!

Photobucket

Cupcake full of hearts

Photobucket

Mod hearts on Black Tie Tee

Photobucket

Giraffe print anyone?

Photobucket



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)