Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Babin's Overalls!!!

After spending almost 11 years working for Babin's in Katy, I decided to utilize my applique skills for the ultimate butt-kissing ploy.. errr... I mean Halloween costume. :0)
I did my best to depict Babin's on a pair of overalls, complete with the Blue Marlin who sits atop out building.
May I interest you in a cocktail or glass of wine???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Come see us next February on Fat Tuesday!! Crawfisha-boiling and drinks being slung... I will be the one in these overalls, LOL
:0) Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)