Featured Post

Custom Homecoming Overalls closed 2019

Custom Homecoming Overalls will be closed for the 2019 season. I am in the process of making studio changes and revaluation of my business.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh sew busy.

I think I have a warning in the header of my blog... Something about being busy... Hmmmm. Yup, it's up there.
Sorry I have not written in a couple of days.
The storm turned out to be a dud. Just some rain, nothing major. I think we got about 2 or 3 inches total. Bummer. I wanted some fun!!
I took the day off and stayed home with the girls, Shane & Pappas. Everyone did their own bit of puttering around. Me? I stitched up some garments to have in the shop and list on line.
Here's a few I have listed in my Etsy shop:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Babin's stunk BIG TIME!!! I walked with $17. UGH. That smarts.
That's OK, though. I drove straight to Orlean's ( another Louisiana style seafood place) and treated the family to fried Boudin Balls. YUMMY!!!!!
Yesterday, Wednesday, my friend Lizzy came by the shop to visit with her new son Sebastian. He's so cute!! We dressed him up in KMB Baby and snapped a few pictures. The shop is not set up for baby portraits, thats for sure. But I will share a couple shots with you. I need to learn how to photograph babies.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not too bad for a first-timer, eh??
Here is my favorite picture... BOOTIES!!! LOL


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, today, today....
My new painting Designer came by the shop today. We were talking about moving some displays around, breaking up things, blah, blah.
Well, that was at 3:00. Eck-hem.
I got home at 11:30 and the shop looks like a bomb went off.... EXCEPT for the 2 walls we painted!!!! YAY!!
I cannot WAIT to share the pictures of our finished project there!!
Good things come to those who wait!!
Heh-heh. I have to get to bed, cuz I will be in the shop at the crack of dawn to get things where they belong.
You all know how I love, love, LOVE paint!!!
Happy trails!!!
***TREVOR***


No comments:

Post a Comment

**Please feel free to leave me a comment, a smile or a wave before you leave!! :0)